LIMITED TIME OFFER! NPMA'S BEST OF 2020 BUSINESS TRAINING SERIES
If you missed any of NPMA’s landmark virtual conferences in 2020, now’s your chance to access some of the top business courses provided during NPMA’s 2020 events!
For the first time ever, NPMA is releasing a limited lineup of bundled business sessions from the International Professional Women’s Leadership Forum, PestWorld 2020, and the CEO Forum.
Check out the three bundles below!
This training bundle includes sessions on how to leverage advanced marketing efforts, using consumer outreach efforts to grow your business, understanding company financial metrics and much more!
- Pandemic Marketing: Social Media in the Wake of COVID-19
- PPMA Consumer Outreach – Bedbugs and Rodents – How to Use Large Scale Campaigns to Grow Your Business!
- Gaining Traction In Your Business with EOS Tools
- Get A Grip On Your Business with EOS (Parts One and Two)
- How Does Your Firm Stack Up? Comparing Your Company’s Financial and Operational Metrics to “Best in Class” PMP Firms (Parts One and Two)
- Prospecting and Creating More Business Opportunities Through LinkedIn
- Seven Lessons Learned by Looking at the Pest Management Industry from the Outside-In!
FOCUS ON DIVERSITY
This training bundle includes sessions on how to better understand a woman's career life cycle, a smart approach to diversity in the workplace, and more!
- General Session: What Women Can Do to Successfully Navigate the Workplace Today
- NPMA Empowering Women in Pest Management
- Digital Disruption: The Future of Work, Skills, Leadership, Education and Careers in a Digital World
- Understanding a Women's Career Life Cycle
- Beyond 'The Right Thing to Do': A SMART Approach to Diversity
- Diversity in the Pest Control Industry: Where We Are and Where We Could Be
SOURCING & DEVELOPING THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS
This training bundle includes sessions on developing managers, understanding employee satisfaction surveys, sourcing and pipelining top talent, and much more!
- General Session: Permission to Screw Up - How I Learned to Lead by Doing (Almost) Everything Wrong
- Brown Bag Lunch Featuring Developing Managers
- Employee Satisfaction Survey Highlights
- Recruitment & Retention --Industry Best Practices in Recruitment
- Sourcing and Pipelining for Top Talent Through LinkedIn
- Insider HR Tips for Retaining Employees Through Development Opportunities and Career Paths
- Smokejumping: A Case Study in Leadership Failure
- The Leaders You Never Knew You Had
ACCESS THESE TRAININGS IN 5 EASY STEPS!
Price per bundle: $75 NPMA members / $125 Non-members
- Visit npmatraining.org
- Click on "Purchase New Content"
- Log in using your e-mail address and password.
- Click "Select courses"
- Scroll down and "Add" the bundle of your choice. Once added, it will show up in your "Order Summary" in the upper right part of the page.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-678-6722.