Stand Up and Be Counted
Every day the U.S. Congress is bombarded with requests to support or oppose legislation. Individuals, organizations and entire industries all are fighting for or against laws that impact their business or personal lives. In this environment, the interests of the pest management industry can easily get overlooked.
We cannot afford to let this happen. Access to key congressional leaders is critical to shaping the pest management industry's legislative agenda now and in the years to come. We must ensure that lawmakers know us, hear us, and respond to us. That takes a strong association and direct member involvement on Capitol Hill.
PestPAC provides you with a simple, yet powerful tool to make your voice heard above the clamor on Capitol Hill. By contributing to Pest PAC and combining your political donation with those of many other dedicated NPMA members, you help:
- Elect congressional candidates who are sympathetic to the issues that NPMA members care about.
- Position the pest management industry as a serious player on Capitol Hill.
- Open doors to congressional offices so NPMA's experienced government affairs staff can convince legislators to support a pro-pest management position.
- Support other grassroots efforts such as district meetings, letter-writing campaigns, and direct constituent lobbying.
Who Can Contribute to PestPAC?
Per the Federal Election Commission's regulations, PestPAC must receive approval from our members before we can grant access to the PAC website. After you complete the Prior Approval Form, your management level employees and above will become a part of PestPAC's soliticitable class. Members may give permission to only one association to solicit each calendar year.
IMPORTANT: In order to contribute to Pest PAC, the following conditions must be met:
- Only individual U.S. citizens may contribute to PestPAC. Contributions from corporations or foreign nationals cannot be accepted, and if received, will be returned.
- Contributors must be employed by a member of NPMA, in either an executive or administrative capacity (this is the so-called "Restricted Class").
10460 North Street
Fairfax, VA 22030