Seeking the Most Passionate Professional in the Pest Management Industry!
Are you the proudest professional in the pest management industry? Does your excitement in and dedication to your career allow you to better serve your customers? Does your skill and fondness for protecting public health and property from unwanted pests go above and beyond the competition? If so, we have just the contest for you. NPMA is seeking the most passionate employee in our industry. We want to know why you like doing what you do, what your favorite parts of the job are and how you have risen to new heights because of opportunities available to your as a pest professional!
THREE WAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO:
1. Include a link to a YouTube video in the form below
2. Upload your video to the Pest Factor Submissions Dropbox folder
3. E-mail your video (15MB maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prize includes least expensive round trip economy class airfare from your local airport to PestWorld 2014 in Orlando, Florida. In addition, you will receive 3 nights lodging at the Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin hotel, free registration to attend PestWorld 2014, airport transfers, dinner with Univar, introduction at a general session and meal vouchers.
Rules & Criteria
- Videos may not exceed 60 seconds
- Entries may be submitted by pest management sales and service technicians
- Videos must by submitted by 5:00 p.m. ET on June 30, 2014
- Videos containing profanity or other inappropriate material will not be accepted
- Selection priority will be given for creativityand those videos that portray the pest management industry in a professional manner, emphasizing our role as protectors of public health and property.
- NPMA reserves the right to reject any submission.
- The winner will each receive the least expensive round trip economy class airfare from their home to the PestWorld Convention in Orlando, Florida. In addition, you will receive 3 nights lodging at the Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin hotel, free registration to attend PestWorld 2014, airport transfers, dinner with Univar, introduction at a general session and meal vouchers.
Submissions & Entry Selection Process
- All Entries must be received by June 30, 2014
- Send all YouTube links to email@example.com or click here to upload to the NPMA Pest Factor Dropbox account
- Make sure to include your name, contact addressand phone number with all submissions
- All contestants will be notified no later than August 1, 2014 of status of their submissions
- The winner will be announced no later than August 15, 2014 and featured in ePestWorld.
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN THE NATIONAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION Â“PEST FACTORÂ” COMPETITION. BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION, YOU AGREE TO THE NATIONAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATIONÂ’S PRIVACY POLICIES, AND THAT YOUR ENTRY AND THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE SHARED WITH THE NATIONAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION ("PROMOTER").
National Pest Management Association's Privacy Policies may be found at http://www.pestworld.org/privacy-policy.aspx
PARTICIPATION DATES & PROMOTION STRUCTURE:
Submission period begins March 9, 2014 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends August 1, 2014 at 11:59 PM ET. PromoterÂ’s computer is the official timekeeping device of this Sweepstakes.
NPMA VIDEO RELEASE POLICY
NPMA reserves the right to post anysubmissions received during this contest on its You Tube site. The video selected as the winning entry will be posted on the NPMA You Tube site. Recipients may request that videos are taken off the site but NPMA reserves the right to post all entries and continue use on its You Tube page as deemed appropriate.
This contest is open to all pest management technicians.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
During the Submission Period, send your YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to the NPMA PestFactor Dropbox site. All Submissions must be made before the end of the Submission Period. Once a Submission is made, you will not be permitted to change that Submission. By making a Submission, you consent to receivingemails from Promoter and/or its licensees and assignees relating solely to the Contest. Submission information is provided to the National Pest Management Association.
There is no limit of submissions per Entrant. Any attempt to make more than the stated number of Submissions by using multiple accounts or by any other method may void all Submissions from thatEntrant. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Promoter for purposes of these Terms and Conditions. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated or improper means and Submissions made by any means, which subvert the participation process will be void.